Rent Texbooks Online In India With Textbuk.in

Textbuk.in is Pune based startup that lets students solve a major painpoint - high cost of academic text books. Currently the startup offers textbooks for engineering, BSC and Class 11 students and claims to have about 900 users. The domain is owned by 'Quick Learning Services Pvt. Ltd.'. The startup has been operational for over a year now and has rented out over 3k books last semester.

How the service works:-

If you're looking to rent a book, simply head over to the website and fill out a simple form. The textbuk.in team will get back to you shortly and take the specifics of the order. Once the order is confirmed, the books are delivered at your doorsteps with Cash On Delivery option. You've the right to reject the book depending upon its condition (remember that the books are second hand books). The overall cost saving is about 60% of the MRP of the book.

If the founders of textbuk.in are reading this post, we welcome them to tell us a bit more about their service and how it all started 😀

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    This is one start-up that'll always have clients! 👍 Great move!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Did anyone try out the Sell Textbooks option? Most of the notes and books of the last semester could be sold.😐
  • vinci
    vinci
    but this thing is already present in most of the cities for graduation books .Nice for secondary schools

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I require to complete a part of my work with matlab my guide said me to go with system identification in matlab for function generation I dont know what to...
Name: Jprblue *Engineering Trade:>>> huh.. what does this mean???😨 Location: Mauritius *Occupation: university of Mauritius Work Experience: .. *Hobbies & Interests: Anything related to computer, sports, science and ethics.. *Aim...
Guys I wish to give a paper presentation.... but choosing a topic is the problem.. can anyone please suggest me some topics..
Solve For X is an initiative by Google which still seems to be mysterious to me. Check out following video that talks a bit about the service. The official introduction...
A curated list of 100+ techfest event names for mechanical engineering department. Each event carries its own cool, funky tagline for you to copy.