Renault Megane facelift unveiled before Frankfurt Autoshow:

Renault is going online. You may have difficult in understanding the caption but the truth is that Renault has just revealed the 2014 “RENAULT MEGANE” facelift online. The updated version is going public on Sept 10 at Frankfurt Auto show. This update is not limited and adapted to all variants such as the hatchback, coupe, estate and a performance oriented RS version. If you take a keen look you can notice that the sporty bumper adapted in Renault Clio 200 and Clio GT will be used in Megane. New and enchanced elliptical headlights make the Megane look elegant. If you ask about the change in Interior, they had enriched new “R-Link multimedia system”.Renault has new “RENAULT REPLAY” monitor which stores best lap readings,g-force readings, engine speed, steering wheel angle, pedal force via different sensors with a realtime track map by plugging Megane’s USB to pc.The above stated replay monitor available only in sport edition.2012-Renault-Megane 2014-Renault-Megane-facelift-coupe-front

. Technical specification is as follows:

*Engine- 1.2 litre TCe engine.

*transmission – Renault’s EDC dual clutch gearbox

No other specifications were produced in a detailed manner.The company had said that this new variant will be available first for European customers and will be rolled out next year.Along with this model Renault is going to showcase 6 more concepts and its going to be a treat for Automobile lovers.
Do you like the cosmetic work over the Megane from Renault?

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    No doubt that the car is having a new and attractive look. It can easily be said that Renault have worked allot over this car. This car is straight way taken a a real rival of Ford Focus and VW Golf. the new Megane will be offered as a five-door, three-door Coupe and an estate. The rumours are being made that the new Megane will get a 1.2 TCe 120 petrol engine with Renault's EDC gearbox. But as you are giving the information, it is confirmed. The price of this car is somewhat set to be $36,990.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MOD NOTE: unnecessary links removed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi techies, We are looking for people who holds an interest in development of renewable energy for domestic & commercial purpose. Do reply this post & share your ideas along...
Dual Compound Strategy for Tires: It may sound familiar but it is the new innovation that has been come up by the leading tyre maker ” Goodyear”. You have heard...
This is a great site which i found when i was searching for my project. i must say this is a great platform for me. i always used to think...
Here are some topic i came across while i was searching topic for myself. i still have to choose one. any suggestions for me? 1. Utilization Of Sludge Gas 2....
I would like to know the construction & working(in detail) of magnetic door locks. Few questions : - The magnets in locks are temperory magnets or permanent ? - If...