Renaissance 2012 at Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre, Rajasthan on Mar 15, 2012

Renaissance 2012 is a Technical cum Cultural Fest organized by Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre, Jaipur.

It is all about energy, enthusiasm, zeal, passion and joi-divivre (joy of living), an event "for the student and by the student".

Events:
  • B Guru- The business plan contest.
  • Brain Wiz- The quiz competition
  • The Robo War
  • Entrapment- LAN Gaming competition
  • Just C- For the programmers
  • Java
  • Embryo- Paper Presentation Contest
  • Cryptomania- Related to network and its security
  • Step to stock- Testing the knowledge of stock market.

And many other Cultural and Splash events.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends i have a dsl connection from the modem i connect two instruments : 1- computer 2-phone but problem is that the downloading speed of dsl is 0.21Mbps and...
Cynosre 2k12 is a Technical Fest organized by Muffakhan Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad. It will be a technical fest with wide range of interactive and interesting activities...
Can anyone help me regarding LED-fication of Buildings. Where to purchase in bulk quantity? What is the max rating? Can we use it, both indoor and outdoor?
Civilisation 2012 is a Civil Engineering Fest organized by CEG, Anna University, Chennai. It is an invitation to your ideas and explore the new era of Civil Engineering. It acts...
Techbazaar 2012 is a Technical Innovation Competition organized by BITS Pilani. It privides a platform for talented innovators to showcase their ingenuity and use technology to solve the problems of...