Renaissance 2012 at DTU, Delhi on Feb 21, 2012

Renaissance 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Delhi Technological University.

It is one of the biggest university technical festivals in india, in terms of number of people participating and organizing.

It aims at providing a platform for students, professionals and academicians to come together and share ideas. It has been conceived as a common platform to display ingenuity, skills and creativity by synergizing the strengths and provides a forum wherein young engineering students can showcase their talent.

It is an attempt to showcase the talent in all its finery and grandeur through a wide range and an impressive array of activities to be undertaken during the program. Students can actively participate in Renaissance from all over the nation and compete with each other by showcasing their talents.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    LittleNut
    It aims at providing a platform for students, professionals and academicians to come together and share ideas. It has been conceived as a common platform to display ingenuity, skills and creativity by synergizing the strengths and provides a forum wherein young engineering students can showcase their talent.
    What type of ideas? Tell us more about the event friend. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, which is the better option doing projects in matlab or labview?
Hi Everyone. I am thinking to do project on Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing using Matlab. . .but don't know exactly what it is. . .so can anyone explain me. ....
With the decade long Afghan war in Pakistan's tribal eareas, terrorism needs to be eliminated. USA claims that drone strikes are for destroying militant bases. But there is more in...
Hello guys! I am very new to CAD and I am looking to create a 3D model of the attached part. Its pretty simple but I just don't know how...
Hi, I am currently doing a project for university, my criteria are 4m wingspan and 20 W/lb and max speed of 49 km/h, I have to make an electric glider...