Remove Hunt for India's Best Academic Project (Applications Open) Message from homepage.

How to remove
Hunt for India's Best Academic Project (Applications Open) message from the homepage, it annoys me alot,
I can't participate I am only 15 years old.

Please include a X sign on the message or hide feature.

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    I cant participate either, I am 27 years old ๐Ÿ˜” At least you have something to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately we'll have to keep it for few more days. We plan to change the banner today.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Generally all such announcements by all agencies are kept on till the last date. A hide option may be useful. Maybe looked at for all future announcements.
    Incidentally, at 76 I cannot participate either (not that I would even if I could). I mentally exclude the notice. It just does not register.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the thing is that if we do not display that notice for users who are logged in - they quickly go clueless and end up not submitting the project; or sending us an email asking the details about the contest and how to submit.

I've figured out a fix, however. Let me roll it out now ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The smaller notice is displayed only to the logged in members and can be removed by clicking the 'X' that appears on the right side of the notice. ๐Ÿ‘

Hope this helps.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    WHAT KIND OF GUNS DO YOU USE FOR THIS "HUNT".
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    zaveri
    AK 90!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    Eyes, Brain.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday, sound left my operating system Fedora 21. I am a newbie at this and unsure what to do. I tested the sound settings, and they are turned on. The...
A few weeks ago, Google announced that they have stopped the sale of Google Glasses. With their competition eliminated, Sony has taken the benefit of this opportunity and have announced...
Project Abstract / Summary : In a world where every electronic device can be connected to each other, we take a step further by bringing this into the physical world....
Project Abstract / Summary : DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT OF KINETIC ENERGY STORED IN BI-CYCLE as the kinetic energy is defined we has considered a bi-cycle and along with the chain...
Project Abstract / Summary : In advancement of fuel, petrol is combined with hydrogen produces power and thereby increasing efficiency.Active research in the development of hydrogen-fuelled low-emission.Use of Hydrogen for...