Reminder about 'Best Discussion Of The Month January 2015'

Here's a gentle reminder about the ongoing 'Best Discussion Of The Month January 2015'. The contest's already on and any CEan who creates an interesting discussion in this month will win a prize - an Mi 10400 mAh power bank.

Think of all the interesting discussions you can create and start them in the most appropriate section of CE Community. We're watching 24x7! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest addition to the Mahindra's popular Scorpio lineup has something of interest for every buyer in Indian market. The all new Mahindra Scorpio S4+ variant has been introduced at...
The act of searching, purchasing and tending to a wood and dung based cook stove needs to be the thing of the past. Who can give insight to me on...
Hi Everyone, I was searching on the topic 'future scope for selenium' and it led me here..I found it a good and well - organized place to learn new things...
I would like to take this moment to declare what it is that I do. I am an experimental refrigeration design application engineer. I own a company that screws around...
Did you know that a car AC compressors are a 2 ton refrigeration unit not an AC unit. Not at all. And they are not recycled but crushed in the...