Reliance Jio Money And Jio Chat To Be Showcased At eIndia Summit

Reliance Jio will showcase its upcoming Jio Money and the Jio Chat service at the eIndia summit today in Mumbai. Reliance plans to let the attendees experience their high speed wireless network service powered by Jionet and also livestream the entire event on the Jio Chat messaging app. Reliance will also showcase the digital wallet service it's been building, likely to be called 'Jio Money'.

The aim will be to demonstrate the 4G small cell technology with a promise to offer full coverage for both indoor and outdoor areas. The small cells are access nodes that consume little power and operate in the unlicensed spectrum with a range of 10 meters to about 2 kilometers.

Reliance-Jio-eIndia

Reliance Jio official spokesperson informed that the company will demonstrate their services and give the visitors a sneak peek at the ecosystem the company is building. Jio believes that the eIndia summit is the right platform for them to showcase their work which will be attended by the top government officials from DEITY, DoT, IT Secretaries and several international experts.

Reliance Jio is likely to roll out their 4G services all over India in december and has already done all the groundwork. Reliance has already been conducting real world tests of their 4G network with their Reliance Jio 4G Beta Rolls Out For Reliance Employees and in select Reliance Jionet 4G Hotspot In Mumbai At Select Ganesh Utsav Pandals. If the Reliance Jio Broadband & 4G Plan Tariff : AWESOME! are to be believed, the pricing of the 4G services is likely to be disruptive.

Source: Reliance Jio to showcase select services at eIndia Summit - The Hindu BusinessLine

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Jio Chat and Jio Money aside, when is the service actually launching ? It’s already December and if Reliance was actually launching the service this month, it would have made a lot of hullabaloo on the TV about it and set up retail outlets. This shows that the service isn’t coming to existence until 2016.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPhone wants to be thinner and that demands sacrificing of the age-old, trustworthy 3.5mm headphone jack. The rumour that's making a buzz on the Internet originates from Macotakara, a Japanese...
All the car lovers out there - what car do you think you will be able to own in your lifetime? If you love cars, you know what I'm talking...
Hello everyone, i am about to complete my masters in communication engineering from VIT-Chennai still i don't have any job as there is no need of communication engineers anywhere in...
A team of researchers from Bielefeld University in Edinburgh is busy teaching their Robotic Bartender 'James' techniques that can help him recognise if a customer wishes to place an order...
CEan Punch_a_tantra aka @Ambarish Ganesh our VoiCE Author turned a loyal member celebrates his birthday today. Here's wishing him many, many happy returns of the day! Keep being crazy!