Reliance Jio 4G Launch By December, Informs Mukesh Ambani

Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd., Mr. Mukesh Ambani has confirmed that Reliance Jio will launch their 4G services in India by December this year. Ambani was speaking at the annual general meeting of RIL. The company is planning to get its ongoing projects worth Rs. 2 lakh crores in the oil and petrochemical sector completed in the next 12-18 months; he informed.

Majority of Mr. Ambani's speech was focused on the upcoming launch of 4G services all over India. He said that Reliance Jio will also offer broadband along with wireless 4G services throughout the nation and the services are expected to start rolling out in December this year. RIL will aim for 100% national coverage in the next three years, he said.

Reliance Jio is the only telecom operator in India with a license to offer 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) services. The company is planning to build an entire ecosystem around the 4G services including the 4G equipped mobile phones and dongles as well. The prices of these gadgets will be under Rs. 4000 so that they are affordable to larger citizens.

Reliance-Jio-4G-December-India

Reliance Jio has already applied for the pan-India cable television multi-system operator (MSO) license with an ambition to get into the broadcast TV business. For the 4G services, Reliance has already run trials of the 4G services Reliance 4G LTE Service Testing To Begin In Mumbai, Delhi & Jamnagar. It even got Reliance 4G update : Voice over LTE ( VoLTE ) approved by DoT (VoLTE) approval from Indian DoT.

We've been following the Reliance 4G rollout for Reliance Industries To Offer 4G In India By December 2011 now and promise to keep you posted on all the latest development on Reliance 4G rollout. Stay tuned. In the meantime, do take a look at our earlier coverage of Reliance Jio Broadband & 4G Plan Tariff : AWESOME! for wireless and broadband services.

Source: RIL will launch 4G network by December: Ambani - The Hindu

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Struts help on dropdown list html😲ptionCollection. In detail i want to persist the selected value and set this as selected value after refresing the page. For more explanation. Please check...
Researchers at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) have come up with a novel method of making soft composite materials with reconfigurable surface textures that can be impeccably smooth, ridged or...
By analyzing the observations from the NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory (CXO), formerly known as Advanced X-ray Astrophysics Facility (AXAF), astronomers have discovered black hole eruptions by examining the group of...
what are the role of piston, seal, boot & spring in wheel cylinder??
I've been experimenting with different DNS and wondering whether I should rely on the DNS setting on my computer or on the router? My current network setting is very typical:...