Relationship Between Wires & Internet.

IDK whether this is technical discussion or not, SO I am posting in Chit-Chat discussion :

I have PC with loads of wires coming out of cabinet : ethernet cable, audio cables, monitor cables ,etc etc. Yesterday I saw that my internet was loosing the link every few minutes. Being pissed off, I disconnected & reconnected cables : Same result.
While doing so I noticed that all of the wires were messed up with eachother, so I took out sometime & seperated each of the wires, bind it with rubberband so they dont mix up again. And then started the internet again !

Guess what, my internet didn't loose the link. So, I wonder is there any relation between messed up wires(inlcudes RJ45 cable) & bandwidth of internet ?
I think it's dumb question, but I gotta ask here xD

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wires emit EM waves, and most UTP (RJ45 is the connector name, not the cable) cables are not shielded. Hence, if will affect your signalling 😀

Its good that you organized your cables now!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of Engineers/Researchers at University Of Southampton have demonstrated a method to store& retrieve the data as huge as 360TB on a single disk made up of quartz which...
Hey we use too many wireless gadgets now a days and the amount of Radio waves and other micro wave radiation density is really a growing threat to humans If...
pls, let me know how to control owi robotic arm i.e the dc motors inside it. i m trying to control them using l293d motor driver, but it wasnt running....
Yesterday, a news popped out saying India will be overtaking US on number of developers . I don't know why, but I am not at all proud of the news....
I am using a 60Hz EEG Acquisition device which was imported from the US. I am an Indian and the AC power frequency here is 50Hz. The device is called...