Related to projects on engine in vehicles

hey,is there any opportunity in your projects to work,if so can u inform me plz,to get hans on experience

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pesaru vigneshwar
    hey,is there any opportunity in your projects to work,if so can u inform me plz,to get hans on experience
    What exactly are you trying to say? Which project you want to work on?
  • pesaru vigneshwar
    pesaru vigneshwar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What exactly are you trying to say? Which project you want to work on?
    i would like to work on engines of various vehicles
  • pesaru vigneshwar
    pesaru vigneshwar
    hope there would be apositive response from you..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pesaru vigneshwar
    i would like to work on engines of various vehicles
    pesaru vigneshwar
    hope there would be apositive response from you..
    Well, we do not work on any projects ourselves. You'll have to contact the companies that work on automobiles.
  • pesaru vigneshwar
    pesaru vigneshwar
    Sir,if dont mind can you please help me in contacting companies,as you may be familiar with many companies,so sir,why dont you help in contacting

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote Google Glass may be just the interface that paralyzed people need to neuro-control medical devices—if research out of Kennesaw State University’s BrainLab is any indication. Glass users normally use...
We all know the importance of sleep in our lives. It helps us to rest and recuperate our weary bodies for another challenging tomorrow. However for some of us out...
Why is more power attained by a petrol engine than a diesel one?
"Item Details- Name: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2Gbddr5Order ID: 2065156330 Suborder Code: 2797926001 I received the product on May 14, 2014. On opening it I discovered that it was the...
i have heard there is a bright future in Big data so how to enter in this field as a fresh CS graduate there will be more demand of data...