Related to job

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am P.PRADEEP KUMAR from Andhra Pradesh and completed my B.TECH course with major CSE and secured 70.56% passout 2014 .In intermediate i secured 85.2% and finally in tenth class i.e CBSE secured as 55.56%.

My question is what kind of software jobs that am i applicable and post be the links for applying jobs me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    P PRADEEP KUMAR
    My question is what kind of software jobs that am i applicable and post be the links for applying jobs me.
    I'm not sure if engineers applying for software / IT jobs have much liberty to choose the domain at the start of their career. If you are specifically interested in any domain; you should start looking for opportunities on websites like Naukri, Monster, Shine and others.
  • PRADEEP KUMAR
    PRADEEP KUMAR
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure if engineers applying for software / IT jobs have much liberty to choose the domain at the start of their career. If you are specifically interested in any domain; you should start looking for opportunities on websites like Naukri, Monster, Shine and others.
    But sir, i registered in every sites and specify the domains also since last past six months onwards i didnt receive any notification yet now .So,help me out sir
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    P PRADEEP KUMAR
    But sir, i registered in every sites and specify the domains also since last past six months onwards i didnt receive any notification yet now .So,help me out sir
    To be honest, you will have to figure out which domain you are interested in. It should also take into consideration your existing skills-set Java, Web Development, Networking, .Net, QA, IT/Admin, Systems etc.

You will receive notification depending upon the market conditions. Keep improving your skills set and find a smaller company that will recruit your for your existing skill set over your academic performance. Your first priority should be to get an entry into the industry and then look for your dream job.
  • PRADEEP KUMAR
    PRADEEP KUMAR
    Kaustubh Katdare
    To be honest, you will have to figure out which domain you are interested in. It should also take into consideration your existing skills-set Java, Web Development, Networking, .Net, QA, IT/Admin, Systems etc.

You will receive notification depending upon the market conditions. Keep improving your skills set and find a smaller company that will recruit your for your existing skill set over your academic performance. Your first priority should be to get an entry into the industry and then look for your dream job.
    I'M perfect in C | C++ | UNIX | PHP | ORACLE 10g.
    Among this fields i need a job just inform me if you know any updates to my mail id #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I don't think anyone here will email you the updates. It'll be your duty to keep check on CrazyEngineers and see if anything of your interest is shared.

With perfection in all the domains you mentioned; it should be a cakewalk for you to find a job. Simply participate in any hackathon and show them your skills. You should get flooded with job offers.
  • PRADEEP KUMAR
    PRADEEP KUMAR
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I don't think anyone here will email you the updates. It'll be your duty to keep check on CrazyEngineers and see if anything of your interest is shared.

With perfection in all the domains you mentioned; it should be a cakewalk for you to find a job. Simply participate in any hackathon and show them your skills. You should get flooded with job offers.
    Thanks sir for giving advise 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How would you feel about sending sound-less video text messages to your friends on your next holiday tour? Well, apparently folks over at Yahoo believe that's something users would enjoy...
guys.... if u got Noida CDAC centre... n if u know anything about this then.. share your experience here....
This video of a basketball flying due to the so called 'magnus effect' has been going viral over the internet. Check it out here: Here's a complete video. Can anyone...
Over the last few months, the US-based gadget brand InFocus has been steadily climbing the ranks on the Android smartphone charts in India. It launched several of its mid-budget smartphones...
Expectations and speculations are high about the upcoming successor of the highly appreciated OnePlus One. With the release imminent, almost all specs of OnePlus 2 have been leaked by ‘accident’...