related to CD DVD drive problem

HEllo friends I have CD RW previously now I borrow a DVD RW with my friends to copy some material
when I connect it to my PC in a same way as the previous DRIVE but i donot install any driver for it
as my friend also donot install any one after inserting blank DVD it show RAW file type then
I try to copy folders in DVD with NERO IT write but after completing writing It show zero
bytes in it i didnot understand this why it is happen can any body tell me what i have to do
to get out of this problem

thanks in advance

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    tell me abt ur motherboard and i might be able 2 offer some help
  • engineer_vinay
    engineer_vinay
    Put in that written DVD in another dvD Player. Tell me it is reading or not?
  • shakeeb
    shakeeb
    engineer_vinay
    Put in that written DVD in another dvD Player. Tell me it is reading or not?
    yes it's reading in other DVD drive and showing the capactity of the disk
    I again borrow a brand new LG DVD drive but the same problem exsist with the DVD
    I am using the PALEOMAX BLANK DVDS but the same problem is occuring
  • vishalhak
    vishalhak
    The problem may be occurring due to incorrect format of your DVDRW,try formatting it again and then writing the data.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everyone, I am in the process of completing my senior design project in school and am in need of some assistance with a portion of it. Essentially want I...
Hi, TV is full of SMS votes and reality shows. Do you think what they show on tv is real?
HI DEAR FRDS IAM SAIF IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY FROM HYDERABAD. I NEED SOME ABOUT THE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE DONE IN...
hey hi, I m a 3rd yr mechanical engineering student....i along with my 4 friends(2 mech engg, 1 IT, 1 ETC)all of which are of the 3rd yr..... want to...
hello all crazy engineers, actually I'm having a problem for my final year project... currently I'm studying in German Malaysian Institute (GMI)... GMI only give me one week to do...