reinstalling roxio burner

hello friends i am having a inspiron 1545 with win-7 32 bit.i used to have roxio cd burner on my laptop but sumtime back when i formatted my computer n tried to reinstall roxio on my computer i wasnt able to do so, it was showing some errors .if sumone could help me i would be grateful to him.
thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frds.. i just want to know that how a sagway vehicle gets stable while it keep stationary..../?
MSPaint is actually a very powerful image editor. Here's all the things about MSPaint you probably didn't know. Brush Scaling This is pretty much the most basic thing here. You...
There are Four Chips of unknown Weights. Using these four Chips you have to measure a weight which can be anything ranging from 1 Kg to 40 Kg on a...
Dear all, i have this situation: i need my robot to move a distance X cm along a straight wall of length Y m (the length is of no concern,...
Easy Poster Printer 2.0 File Size:- 5.54 MB With Easy Poster Printer you'll be able to print posters of any size, up to 20x20 meters. You can also adjust the...