Regular Members Attention - Use The Report Option!

Every CEan has a right to report a spam/illegitimate/unworthy thread to the Administrator & the Moderators, so that immediate action can be taken to move/delete it.

To do so, use the 'REPORT' Option under the posts to let the staff now. See this -

report-button

A pop-up will appear as follows -

report-pop-up

Your co-operation will help us keep the forum neat & tidy!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Fellow Engineers! I need your attention in this thread.
    It's a very important thread. Please do go through it & do the needful. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    Fellow Engineers! I need your attention in this thread.
    It's a very important thread. Please do go through it & do the needful. ๐Ÿ‘
    Sure thing, Akd ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    From the day we introduce new platform there is less spam. To be more precise no spam no spam report. Amazing.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah! ๐Ÿ˜ The new CE is Super-Secure & the Captcha Question is not easy for every one. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All members of CE have the facility to report content to moderators. Once you report content, it goes into moderation queue and the available moderator can take action on it. It's quite important that our users report content so that the burden on mods is lessened.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have one suggestion for CEans whenever you find duplicate Post or thread if possible please post link of both threads or Posts while reporting so it will make process easy to delete the duplicate one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the new CE-Forums, CEans you can share status updates & let other CEans know what's happening right now with you.๐Ÿ‘ To do so, Hover your Username on the top-menu...
This link gives you the details about the trophy-system ladder. https://www.crazyengineers.com/help/trophies I will post a chart here about the colors and no. of posts required to climb up the ladder....
I hope you had a chance to read the news about the new Google Navigation Bar. If you haven't yet, check it here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/google-redesigns-the-google-navigation-bar-1373/ Here's a google video explaining...
The PCI Common Interest Group aka PCI-CIG has announced next version of PCI interface - an Industry Standard interface that's been ruling for several years now. Although the new interface...
Those Indian IT engineers who are dreaming of settling down in the US in an IT job may rejoice. The US house has cleared faster processing of Visas especially for...