Reg:project Guidance

hi evry1 am doin my b.e mechanical engineerin 3 rd yr am plannin to do a mini project in automobile sector i cant get any idea so can som1 help me plz

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    navee233
    hi evry1 am doin my b.e mechanical engineerin 3 rd yr am plannin to do a mini project in automobile sector i cant get any idea so can som1 help me plz
    Well, as a rule, please avoid using SMS language on CE Forums. Our members would appreciate if you take some pain in explaining your problem clearly.

Have you tried considering ideas on your own? Searching on CE Forums could be a great way to get started.
  • navee233
    navee233
    sorry sir,I apologise for my mistake. I am new to CE so please guide me to get stated sir
    thanking you,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    navee233
    sorry sir,I apologise for my mistake. I am new to CE so please guide me to get stated sir
    thanking you,
    Don't worry. Just search the site and you will find several ideas. If you've thought of any ideas on your own; share them with us. CEans will help you pick up the best idea or give you more suggestions.
  • navee233
    navee233
    i tried to find any topics in the forums sir but i couldnt find anything so please give me some ideas related to automobile field

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the software used by mechanical engineers apart from AutoCAD? Can you list out the names and the use of it? Also,tell me where it is used😉
I want to simulate cbpr protocol in adhoc networking. What is stable or most used version of network simulator. I am new to linux environment. I dont know anything regarding...
World is shifting on micro level. Here is how the latest world's smallest steam engine is built! German Scientists Invent World’s Smallest Steam Engine!
i am a final year student [cse branch] please suggest me some final year projects in java.
You will be astonished to know that quantum computing may not be a distant dream now. University of Bristol Scientists have developed ways to materialize the concept on a single...