Reg.CAT

hi
I am doing my 4th sem,can someone reccomend me a good coaching centr in Chennai and some good books for CAT

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Try IMS, their material is pretty exhaustive ... also checkout TIME.

As for good books, ET and TOI on a regular reading should do. By the time you reach 7th sem, your vocab should be pretty decent.

Also, a sincere suggestion, going to coaching classes is for people who want someone else to coax/cajole/push them into doing things that they want to do. If you want to give the CAT, then its better that you find that internal motivation into putting more than 100% into it. But, do not neglect your engineering studies as well ;-)

Cheers and all the best!
  • rhlaggarwal
    rhlaggarwal
    Ya quite rightly replied...CAT is not about preparation exactly..its about how efficient and fast you are in your approach..how quickly you can respond and understand the nuances of any subject spontaneously...so newspapers and reading apart from puzzle solving might help
  • vipulb
    vipulb
    Hey guys i am vipul I am intrested for doing MBA in any foreign universities like in florida or oxford...can u please guide me
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    TIME is one of the best coaching center in India for CAT exams do try it
  • galaxy23
    galaxy23
    Hi Guys,

Mock test have huge benefits, if you are prepraing for any entrance exams
    and want to test your preparation then you can do this easily by mock test.
    We have the updated sample test paper for the entrance test of CAT exam.

Check demo test online and grab other benefits also at #-Link-Snipped-#this will help you to analyze your preparation where you are lacking.

Best of Luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone tell me about a good coaching centre for CAT in Chennai and about some good books for CAT
hi frnds, please help me. wanna project idea in instrumentation and control. it would be nice if it is a theoritical project. plz help me or suggest me some sites...
can any of you tell me how to perform any command on a directory or file that contains space in its name. eg: "cd ms office";where "ms office" is the...
hello everybody, i'm pa1,a new crazyengineer...😁
I 've got two rams,one of is 256MB RAM another is 1 GB .But that ram does n't work together on my main board 😕.What is the problem?Anybody can help...