Regarding opamps

Hi all,
i've been looking for a circuit may be based on OP AMP solution.
My requirement is that i am feeding varying input voltage (0 to 24V) to an circuit (could be op amp) it's output would be 0 to 3.3V.
So thing is my output should be correlated with input that means
1. Say input is 0% (0V) my output shout be 0% (0V).
2. Say input is 50% (12V) output should be 50% (1.65V)
3. Say input is 100% (24V) output should be 100% (3.3V)

Do anyone have idea on how to have circuit for this.
Thanks,
-Santhakumar.

Replies

• Wagner Lipnharski
    Wagner Lipnharski
    Santhakumar, okay, I will grab this fish. Use resistor divider, 3k3 Ohms in parallel with the measured output and a 20k7 (18k + 2k7) Ohms in series with the input. The value of the resistors may change, based on the impedance of the circuit connected to this output.
  • Santhakumar A
    Santhakumar A
    Hi Wagner..
    thanks,
    it works well..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If anyone know anything about or interested in hacking and how to crack any firewall security then please,reply and share your ideas... e.g like how to bypass any site on...
hii all. i want to make a program that calculate the battery status of mhy device and send me a notification if it is below to threshold, can anybody tell...
The first serious smartwatch from Fitbit has arrived in India. The Fitbit Blaze smartwatch with fitness at its heart was launched at CES recently and was quick to make its...
Cyber security experts from Palo Alto Networks have managed to unearth the first ever ransomware that was developed for OS X operating systems that run on Mac devices from Apple....
After launching the not-so-exciting Intex Cloud Breeze, the Indian smartphone manufacturer has launched another smartphone that aims at wowing the audience. On the occasion of Shivratri, Intex has come up...