regarding jobs: help me finding job (IT)

am doing my final year IT ................. i need to palce in a good company ......... help me out

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, this is a very open question. What have you done so far to find a job? Which companies have you applied to? Where are you located in the world?

Don't you think you should provide this information?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The best thing would be to mail across your resume. Does your college provide placement assistance?

If you are an Indian, keep on a look out for recruitment drives by big corporations. Best way would be to keep a track of Freshers World website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Should we have a seperate forum for "Job Seekers", in which the ones who know about job opening will tell about that and the ones who are seeking a job/job...
Hiii all, Does anyone know what is the function of an interleaver? And pls help me find the detailed block diagram of an interleaver and deinterleaver? Thank you.
I saw the movie Wanted a couple days ago. Good film with great action & effects. Be sure to leave your phsyics laws at the door as they do not...
Infosys/WIPRO/TCS/SATYAM/Cognizant & other major IT services companies recruit engineers in huge numbers! ;-) . I was wondering if our CEans could share their interview experiences etc. with the rest of...
Guys.. have you checked your mail lately? Free software licenses (for education & research purposes) from Microsoft.. from around 50 different titles. Such good folks! 😛 Has anyone got them...