regarding internship and job

hello friends, i am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication in the final year and currently i am doing internship in automation. can anybody tell me jobs in india for automation engineer are more or less and i also tried in many mnc for the internship. but there response is zero. i think in this world people who have approach and money can easily join the internship in mnc's. but if people like me have not any approach and much money to join these mnc's what will we do? if we dont get a internship in mnc's how can we get a job??????????????????

Replies

• Piyush Dangre
    Piyush Dangre
    rajatsachdeva
    if we dont get a internship in mnc's how can we get a job??????????????????
    Its a myth.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If you have awesome final year project by yourself. Nobody is going to ask internship or your bad communication (Ex: your post, This is not Facebook this is CE. ). Please don't say that this is not in your hand.

What are your interest? People from different streams here will suggest you to thing to work on.

PS:
    Why I tell you following:
    Ex: your post, This is not Facebook this is CE
    Will you write the official mail in similar fashion?
    This is not required but this is a good practice.
  • rajatsachdeva
    rajatsachdeva
    ok i can understand you mr. anoop kumar but this not the answer of my discussion
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Already answered, that internship only can or plays a big role in getting a good Job.
    Piyush Dangre
    Its a myth.
    But still if really want to get internship in high profile company. Check their website and try to find a connection in the company.
    Ask #-Link-Snipped-# if you able to fit for internship at CE😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was interviewed by Google for the post of Online Marketing Strategist. The interview process started in October third week, and Google placed an offer in December first week. 1....
Mars rovers such as Opportunity and Curiosity have delivered a considerable amount of information about the history and composition of the red planet. Although, the rovers have several advantages over...
Hi frnds, Please follow below steps how to calculate conversions easily fom Kilos to Pounds. Example: Converting 79 kilos to Pounds. step1: First double the given kilos. 79 + 79...
In 2014, the Firefox producer Mozilla had introduced a separate trial version of a browser that had support for web based virtual reality (VR) apps. Not many people know about...
Microsoft’s DirectX (DX) is a group of APIs which handle tasks associated with multimedia like games and videos on MS platforms such as Windows. Windows 8.1, which is the latest...