regarding higher studies

hi
I have decided to do M.tech and i will be writing gate mechanical.So provide me with the list of best colleges and courses which are best.........๐Ÿ˜.............

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys i hope you must be aware of a subject named "computer network" that you will or had learned during your course,here you must had learned about various packets such...
Dear All, A basic doubt which I came across is regarding the mail storage's of common mailboxes. gmail or yahoomails are giving a greater scope of GB's of storage to...
hello guys.. i am btech fresher(2010 passout),computer science. i am from small place n there in no placement in our college this time.now i have option of walkins. so i...
Hello guy's, Look at this coding in java. This will run. import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; public class Mouseapp extends Applet implements MouseListener,MouseMotionListener { int x,y; String msg=""; public...
Hello friend's, I think most of our CEan's are new in ubuntu like environment. So a good way to resolved this problem is share your tips and tricks with us....