regarding dataset for fake indian currency.

hi everyone,i am in urgent need of dataset for training my system,as it is my final year thesis project,please if any one knows where i can find the link to various dataset ,i will be highly grateful to you,plz don't ignore it by just simply looking at,.
please help me..

Replies

• Sneha Sneh
    Sneha Sneh

hi everyone,i am in urgent need of fake and original currency dataset for training my system,as it is my final year thesis,please if any one knows where i can find the link to various dataset ,i will be highly grateful to you,plz don't ignore it by just simply looking at,.
    please help me..

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

HI #-Link-Snipped-#‍  You need the data set to build any models? lets say for machine learning or something like that?

If yes please go through Kaggle website you will find datasets there.

Or you can find it below:

UCI Machine Learning Repository: banknote authentication Data Set

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know the typical memories that a person in the USA may have of "the old days". I am curious what people in other countries remember when they think of...
I am vineeth.I have qualified gate 2010 with gate score 543 in electronics and communication and my percentile is 97.25. Is there any possibility for me to get admission in...
its a open suggestion field to all of u.i m a 3rd yr student opf mallabhum inst of tech.we r going to organise a tech fest.so,we need suggestion regarding sponsorships.
hi..admin..do you have any idea about data warehousing? is any organisation in north india which offer 30 days industrial trainng?
Hye this is Faysal. I am in my last semester. I need sum help for my Final Year Project.