Regarding company overview

Hi friends,

I have 5 years of experience in IT (java j2ee). Currently i have two offer letters one is for mphasis mumbai and other is for syntel pune. I want to know which company id more better. Please suggest me. Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone!!..very excited to join crazy engineers...i need some features about this website so that i invite my friends too...
Hey guys, I am a part time BSEE student while I work my full time job as an industrial electrician. I ran into a problem that is stumping me that...
General Information One of the most important problems, arising during exploitation of various engineering structures of maritime transport, is to estimate the residual strength of structural elements, parts and units,...
Basically I'm using Staad Pro to answer a report which is "Effect of cracking on Stiffness of RC Frames" Parametres are given L=6m H=3m B=0.3 D=0.6 at 100% there's no...
I am an EE student interested mainly in computer hardware. I am trying to think of a senior project idea that involves CPU or GPU. The project typically involves 2...