Refrigerator

why freezar is upar most position in tha freeze??

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    i don't think the placement and position of the freezer has got anything to do with the working principle.

i think both freezer as well as the chiller compartments have the same working principle. Maybe it is designed like that for user convenience. the chiller compartment should essentially have a larger storage space, where the edible items are only stored for preservation and not for freezing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

tell me the emerging projects in instrumentation for the future for doing my final year BE project
Mass and weight may sound the same thing, but they aren't. while mass is a scalar, which only is the quantity of substance in a body, weight is actually a...
Aloke Bajpai is the co-founder & CEO of IXIGO.com - one of the hotest travel sites in India. Aloke is an amazing guy and I've had a chance to meet...
Reliance is launching another 3G tab and pricing it at Rs. 14500. Sometime around August last year, Reliance had announced their new tab (3G) for about Rs. 13000 making it...
This a man who is going to deal with the circuits in his future life that mean i am studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering.....