Reference books for electrical machines?

which reference books you have used for electrical machines which are good to clear concepts and prepare for gate?...i know BLT & Bhimara...any other?

Replies

• cheppanuga
    cheppanuga
    grsalvi
    which reference books you have used for electrical machines which are good to clear concepts and prepare for gate?...i know BLT & Bhimara...any other?
    u can also go for j.b.gupta and the main way to crack GATE is to download NPTEL VEDIOS and follow them..if u can afford for caoching u can also go for ACE institute
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    k
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    here some known textbooks for EM jb.gupta and bl.teraja,
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I used to refer B.L.Theraja.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    BL Theraja was and is the best
  • Naman Agarwal
    Naman Agarwal
    best and father of all books... I.J. Nagrath and D.P.Kothari...it is the best book in terms of all...go for this
  • gayatrilokineddi
    gayatrilokineddi
    B.L theraja and nagarth kotari

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, i was trying to join mp3 files...they had different sample rates..let me know ways to join them or can we change it as per our need..
i mean how it works if there no constant supply to the machine
I'm the member of Xyntech Solutions (Mumbai). Xyntech Solutions, an emerging Engineering OrganizationWe provide total engineering services for Power Plants of various sizes & fuels, Petrochemical, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Projects....
We are in process of developing a new product for which we need a group of engineers from Mechanical having knowledge of HVAC & Electrical background on part time basis....
hey i want to create a project on timetable generator can any one help me please