Reference book for circuit theorem, digital electronics, electronic devices

Please suggest some useful books to learn the concepts of circuit theorem,digital electronics,electronic devices, networking and problems to work out..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sheela.N
    Please suggest some useful books to learn the concepts of circuit theorem,digital electronics,electronic devices, networking and problems to work out..
    Which books have you been referring already? Also - we do not know your background. Are you a professional who wants to use these book for reference or a student who wants to prepare for exam?
  • Sheela.N
    Sheela.N
    I am a student ,pursuing B.E electronic & comm engineering ...I would like to learn the subjects in depth and conceptual .so I need books for those subjects.please guide me ...I used to read more indian author books for exam so that I only got the overview.now I need to learn the basics and fundamentals.. So suggest me sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NOTE- Please give it a time and don't ignore thinking it's a long post. I really do need help from you guys here. I've graduated this year in July 2015...
I have applied for C-CAT Entrance examination that is to be held on 13 December 2015, However I have paid fee for A+B+C section. will that give me ranking for...
Dear Engineers, Graduated in 2014 still confused what to do presently working as a phone banking officer which I want to resign as early as possible SO I request you...
I come from an ece background, but i love coding. So after my B.tech I have joined CDAC Kolkata (Thank you Kaustub Sir and Crazy Engineers Forum for Guiding me)...
Micromax has launched yet another mid-budget smartphone in its Canvas Series with Pace 4G Q416. In this day and age, when speed is all that we are after, Micromax has...