Reduction Gear Box

Hye Friends,

I want to know in general that how the dia of the warm shaft/size of warm gear is decided if know the input like moter rpm, size of motor pully/shaft, output speed of the gear box shaft

Replies

• J I J O
    J I J O
    Pranay Bhatt
    Hye Friends,

I want to know in general that how the dia of the warm shaft/size of warm gear is decided if know the input like moter rpm, size of motor pully/shaft, output speed of the gear box shaft
    May i know what is a warm gear or warm shaft?????? And i think your question dont have clarity. No offence mate😎
  • Differential
    Differential
    Pranay Bhatt
    Hye Friends,

The diameter of gears (and motor shafts) are in standard range.

Uisng Output speed and Input speed, calculate gear ratio. Ask the gear provider for worm and worm wheel gears which will give desired ratio and have desired diameter.

Let me know if you need anything else.
  • gohm
    gohm
    worm gear was meant I think...

it is all about ratio formula to calculate

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE is now officially 29,000 members strong! We added about 1000 new members in last 5.5 days πŸ˜€ ! 😁😁😁
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/11487-twenty-nine-thousand-ceans.html in this thread!
hi i 'm new to this forum..., i need some crazy projects.., if any come to know ., plz help me
Lot of our new members have been asking for project ideas & seminar topics. May I request all our members who have worked on projects or delivered a seminar to...
hello frinds? if any one interested in VLSI & Embedded Domain and require final year projects then contact me. my E-mail id if any one interested then mail me...