reducing LPG consumption in baking oven.

Hello CEs,
New here. Long time lurker.

Our project title is to "reducing LPG consumption used for powering the baking oven in the paint shop of an automobile"

Any guys here have experience in similar projects. Would love to hear your experiences and would appreciate any help.

We know parameteres like mass of the vehicle, temperature of the oven, time taken to bake a single vehicle, oven area.

We are not sure about the formula to be used to calculate the LPG consumption per vehicle. Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards.

Replies

• redbeat
    redbeat
    bump!(message too short)
  • gohm
    gohm
    Please refrain from bumping your message, it has only been one day.

No experience in this topic though your formula would be based on the efficiency of the oven, the temp & time required to cure the type of paint used on size of part.
  • redbeat
    redbeat
    @gohm. Thank you. Also I forgot to add there is no flowmeter installed in the oven. If anything else is needed please let me know.

Sorry for bumping. We are on a really short project and its for our final term and it would be great if someone can point us in the right direction (few links would do.)

P.S: I know its not fair asking for questions right after registering in a forum as good as this. I will contribute as much as can in the near future.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @redbeat: You may ask questions, but not bump thread 😀 . It takes some time for any post to attract responses.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

have a look of this code #include #define square(x)x*x void main() { int b,a=4; b=64/square(a); cout<
I Believe we have lot of CEans who have given thier CCNA exams. One thing which I am unable to find - is a proper lab set up . I...
Googsystray Version: 1.0.3 File Size: 8747 License: Free Googsystray is a system tray application designed for Google Voice, GMail, Google Calendar, and Google Reader. This application will notify you on...
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed wrong e-mail address,...
Hi I know vbulletin has this option where you can add prefix to the thread. I think this will be particularly useful in forums that are shared by two different...