REDUCE TO SAVE THE WORLD..

IS IT POSSIBLE TO REDUCE THE WAVE FREQUENCY WHICH WE USE UP IN TODAY'S MOBILE PHONE'
BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF FREQUENCY WHICH WE USE TODAY IS HIGH..
WHICH CAN AFFECT HUMAN BRAIN SLOWER AND SLOWER...

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Wrong section, Superman.
    Thread moved to proper section.
    I don't think this thread deserves this section too. But, still anyways. Go save the world.
  • gowthaman A
    gowthaman A
    Abhishek Rawal
    Wrong section, Superman.
    Thread moved to proper section.
    I don't think this thread deserves this section too. But, still anyways. Go save the world.
    abhishek rawal..
    CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHY...|
    THIS DOES NOT BELONG TO THIS SECTION...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Learn the Frequency spectrum and what they are allocated for you will know his answer

Many factors like antenna size, power transmitted, Power conserved all pay a reason for the current bandwidth.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can we make refrigerator which cool and heat simentiously by using of heat reliesing from condenser... plz give any ideas.. without no any other heating source.
I want to make project which should be based on c.if you have any ideas then post it. thank you!
The CrazyEngineers anniversary week starts in the next ~1.15 hours and boy, our first ever doodle is already live! If you can't see it yet - you need to clear...
When i was go throughing my dad's shine owners manual i came across a passage where they described that if in case alcohol is in petrol, it should match good...
What kind of engineering works need one company that develop very accuracy arm robots except develop engineer in mechanics or develop engineer in control and what these engineers do in...