RedHat Summit: Chicago : 2009 - Call for papers!

CEans,

I stumbled upon summit organized by RedHat. Check the official website here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

As mentioned on Red Hat site -

Get your work in front of hundreds of Linux and middleware users, business owners, and industry veterans by becoming a session speaker at the 2009 Red Hat Summit and JBoss World. Both events are co-located this year at the Hilton Chicago, and will take place Sept. 1-4, 2009.

Space is limited, and submissions are due Monday, March 9th. The sessions will be 60 minutes long to allow enough time for in-depth coverage and Q&A. Chosen presenters will be notified once all submissions have been reviewed.

Each presenter will receive a complimentary conference pass good for all sessions, keynotes, events, and conference-sponsored meals. Speakers are responsible for lodging, airfare, and other transportation expenses. Limit one conference pass per session.
Anyone participating?

Replies

• jimm1909
    jimm1909
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

I stumbled upon summit organized by RedHat. Check the official website here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

As mentioned on Red Hat site - #-Link-Snipped-#

Anyone participating?
    I am definitely planning on participating.

What about everyone else?

-jim
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I bet lot of CEans would be interested. Anyone?
  • crazylove
    crazylove
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

As mentioned on Red Hat site -#-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

Anyone participating?

Count me in!! The RedHat Summit ROCKS!
    But even more so... CHICAGO ROCKS!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, National Instruments has organized NI Week '09. Official Website: https://www.ni.com/niweek/ Worldwide Graphical System Design Conference and Exhibition August 4-6, 2009 - Austin Convention Center, Austin, Texas National Instruments is...
hi ...i want to implement an application in my colg website. I want that the monthly reports of students which are sent to parents by post should be online on...
hi !!! i am doing my final year project and got struck in between because we need to calculate the ambassador old model fuel pump injection pressure. so please help...
Can u provide me with some interesting project topics...preferably related to electrodynamics
Name: Peter Engineering Trade: Screw Machine Tools, Rotary Broaching Tools Location: Clinton Township, MI, USA Occupation: Employed Engineer / Marketing Mgr. at Slater Tools Inc. Work Experience: 5 yrs here...