Red Quanta To Offer Mystry Shopping In India

Red Quanta is Mumbai, India based startup that is trying out mystry shopping in India. I'm new to the concept and found out following information about mystry shopping from #-Link-Snipped-# -

Mystery Shopping

Mystery Shopping is the practice of using trained shoppers to anonymously evaluate customer service, operations, employee integrity, merchandising, and product quality. Mystery Shopping Program has been proven the best way across the globe to find out how your company is operating from the customer’s perspective. Mystery shopping is not opinion research. Shoppers are not paid to give their opinions; they are paid to report their observations. Mystery shoppers visit outlets/stores "disguised as normal customers," and behave like other customers do-ask for alteration, make a purchase, make a return, inquire about loyalty points-but with a twist. These secret customers are there to evaluate the businesses and their employees. After a visit, the mystery shopper completes a report or questionnaire detailing what occurred.

Need For Mystery Shopping

In today’s highly competitive environment companies that fail to provide excellent service to the client are risking their survival. Studies show that a satisfied customer will tell three other people about his experience. A dissatisfied customer will tell ten to twelve people. All too often, though, the customer won't tell the business owner or manager. Businesses like Banks, NBFC etc. apart from loss of business can also face legal hassles and fines/penalties for the actions of their employees.

Do you think the concept will work in India, given the attitude of Indian users? 😕 Share your opinion.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Value - An Inspiring Lesson! Just wanted to share!! Enjoy!!😛 [video=youtube;T_Hb3wyauPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Hb3wyauPg[/video]
For me, one of the most important criteria while buying an electronic gadget (phone, audio player, video player, camera) is its battery life. Now a days, mobile phones serve all...
We have a detailed post on VoiCE that covers what's new in Internet Explorer 9. I've been using it as my primary browser on my desktop and laptop, however, the...
I've been hearing that Pune University Results are expected today in next few minutes. Do we have any CEans from Pune to keep all our fellow CEans updated on the...
Wi-Fi networks are easy to break in if the administrators haven't ensured enough security. It seems that security of Wi-Fi networks is one of the common issues faced. Let's collect...