Recycling resources

Just going through the ideas for project on environment, I came across the 'Solar Bottle Bulb'.😒
I just needs a plastic bottle, water and bleach to lighten our rooms for at least 10-11 hours.

There are many ways to use our natural resources and wastes in a better way.
Would you like to share any which you think would be the best way..

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Are we already utilizing the human excreta on large scale? I've seen it at individual level, but I don't know if its being utilized on large scale. It could be a decent source of bio gas that can be used in Electricity generation. We do have the man power here. 😁
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Also read about the water extracting method from fog.
    The large nets are used to trap the fog and extract water from it. It is useful for the drinking and irrigation purpose.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    [Prototype]
    I've seen it at individual level, but I don't know if its being utilized on large scale. It could be a decent source of bio gas that can be used in Electricity generation.
    I haven't seen it personally but read about many biogas plants like:
    Janta biogas plant
    Deen Bandhu biogas plant
    Khadi Village industry commission.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Waste paper can be used to produce electricity. It's a way recycling waste products into more useful products.(but only at a small scale)
    Sony's bio battery turns waste paper into electricity - BBC News
  • graphite
    graphite
    E-waste resources can be recycled, not all but monitors & CRTs, keyboards, laptops, modems, telephone boards, hard drives, floppy drives, Compact disks, mobiles, fax machines, printers, CPUs, memory chips, connecting wires & cables can be recycled.
    By recycling PCB, crt, Hg(mercury) etc which are dangerous can be removed, useful metals like copper, lead, gold are reused.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Especially Pb acid batteries they are best when they are recycled if left unrecycled they become hazardous but if recycled activated Pb a catalyst is readily available for our disposal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IRCTC is arguably the biggest ecommerce website in India. Most of the train travelers prefer to book their tickets online via IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) website. But...
Hello friends! This is karishma doin my 1st year.. IT. I'm happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers community. Looks like an interesting website for engineers.
My name is Bhavesh Rai. I am persuing B.Tech. with Electrical & Electronics branch from galgotia college of engg. and Tech. Gr. noida.presently i am in 4th year.
want to know that it is feasible or not? if yes then how, what will be the procedure? please tell me as early as possible....... thanks.
Looking for ASP.net help - How to upgrade project vs2005 to project vs2008, I'm on Windows operating system.