Recycling of The Machine Coolant

I would like to done the FYP (final year project) in my education. Then i think to do that the topic above.

In my collage having more CNC machine and konvensional machine. There use a many coolant during operation. Someday i get the idea that can we recycle that use coolant. oh, yes i can try first.

So i need an opinion from all how the best way to recycle the coolant?\

My flow chart is:

1 - Separate between cip material and coolant using the wire mesh filter.
2 - Get the clean coolant with filteration separation, but what the type of filter i need to use? any idea?

Hopefully i can get idea to settle this for my project.๐Ÿ˜

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's 3 idiots trailer [official] [youtube]xvszmNXdM4w[/youtube] 3 idiots is one of the most awaited movies of 2009. Especially the engineering crowd is eagerly waiting for this movie to release. Its...
Yahoo messenger 10 beta is now currently available for download at: Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta Can anyone post a review?
hello friends, i am interested in learning Red hat Linux and also i want to get certification in it.. I want to how much does it costs to get certification...
i want to plug in sound for my PS3 to a pioneer vsx-509s with a audio component (i think that is the name) cable the one that has 2 for...
Post Power Electronics liks my circuit link Tharks