Record Traffic On CrazyEngineers Today - Celebration Time!

CEan @#-Link-Snipped-# wrote a new VoiCE post today on 'MIT Developed Solar Powered Device Uses Both Heat And Light To Generate Power Efficiently' and it seems to be attracting a ton of traffic from United States, UAE and India. We couldn't capture the total number of online visitors; but guess it maxed at about 4935! Here's the screenshot that shows quite a lot of visitors reading that article simultaneously!

crazyengineers-traffic โ€‹

...and we're celebrating the record numbers with a Pizza. An order has been placed with the local Dominos store and the Pizza should arrive in the next few minutes. Will share a photograph as soon as it arrives on our desks. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: We were busy eating Pizza. The Choco Lava cake was nice too. Sorry you missed it ๐Ÿ˜˜

pizza-celebration-crazyengineers
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...that served three of us. โ˜•
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    And we had jokes about the 'Lose Weight' comics from Absolute Zero comics series.
    :-D

๐Ÿ˜ What a fun day!

[Goes back to work. โ˜•]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Wonderful !
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    That's what we get for a nice and well written voice article .Congrats @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Nice work @#-Link-Snipped-#! Well written article with excellent timing ๐Ÿ‘ Posting such mouth watering pics makes me come back to CE more often ๐Ÿ˜›.

On a lighter note, what about giving free pizza coupons to random CEans who take so much effort to read it till the end and contribute to such astounding numbers?

(P.S. I like ginger bread too ๐Ÿ˜)
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    congrats
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you so much guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ The article's got 16,000+ views in a single day. Earlier those numbers were achieved over a period of 3-4 days.
    The bar is now set a little higher for us all.

PS: @#-Link-Snipped-# You are more than welcome to come back to CE Team.
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Cong.......
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like the editorial team is on fire today again!
    @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-# pulling great traffic.
    4800+ already.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alrighty - our server went down because it could not handle the traffic. Had to restart mySQL to get the site back online.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So, the last recorded traffic by me was -

Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 10.41.55 PM

It went above 6,300 but came down due to SQL Server crash. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guess what folks? I'm still awake, trying to keep the server from going down! ๐Ÿ˜
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Congratulations @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# and all the members for making this come true. ๐Ÿ˜

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yesterday was truly an amazing one! ๐Ÿ˜€

@#-Link-Snipped-# Could you share a screenshot of Google News U.S. section where we got featured?
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Ankita Katdare
    Yesterday was truly an amazing one! ๐Ÿ˜€

@#-Link-Snipped-# Could you share a screenshot of Google News U.S. section where we got featured?
    Unable to upload image here. Have mailed you the same. ๐Ÿ˜€ See if you can upload it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Alright, here we go -

CrazyEngineers-News

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dell has launched its new Venue tablets in India with Dell Venue 7, Venue 8, Venue 8 Pro and Venue 11 Pro. Out of these 4 tablets, the Venue 7...
Hello everyone I am currently in final year of B.Tech and want to pursue the DESD from acts pune. I want to do we have any specific course material or...
Samsung's Galaxy S5 is already making it to the rumor treadmill with the technological advances it's going to offer. The leaks so far include a new kind of fast charging...
Name:Sneha *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication Location: Dhule *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed): Student Work Experience: (if applicable):---- *Hobbies & Interests: Playing chess, Reading books *Aim in life: (if applicable ): *I joined...
hello friends, i got this idea from a movie that when there is any place where no one entered and we wants to know how's the design or structure of...