Recommended Tools/Language for Code Generator?

Hello all,

I am trying to create a code generator for my embedded C program. The purpose of this generator is to have a graphical interface so that customers can customize my companies product to their liking and not have have to send it back to us.

I have blocks of C code that I have already created for a micro controller that I wanted to be able to be pieced together/altered based upon a graphical interface and compiled into a final code ready to be programmed into a device.

I was wondering what tools or languages you would recommend for creating and altering my C code blocks? Unfortunately all my programming experience has been with using C for micro controllers and do not any experience in any others.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Everett

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why it is advisable to design classes which make objects immutable ? When it is possible ?
HI everyone So many of us undergraduate engineers always ask this question, so i'm just going to put it out there and tell me what u think.... "does marks matter...
i just read somewhere that a research is going on in mit to develop wireless electricity....however nothing was given on the principle on which they are working...i m little doubtful...
WHAT KIND OF ENGINEER IS GOD? (A NEW SPIN OF AN OLD JOKE) By Ryan Somma One very fine day, a group of professorial-types of differing backgrounds happened at random...
CEan Bioramani celebrates his 72[sup]nd[/sup] birthday today . He wrote to CE saying "At 72, what's left seems more important than what's over". Wishing bioramani a very happy birthday! 😀