recent technologies in power electronics

Hello, this is Rajesh. I am an Electronics and Instrumentation engineer and I want to discuss the recent technologies in power electronics.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Ramesh: Could you elaborate on what do you want to discuss in this thread? Mention specific topics.
  • Ramesh prabhu
    Ramesh prabhu
    I gonna do project in power electronics.. I wish to know recent research oriented topics... Assist me if you know...
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    as i know now most of the engineers are doing research on inverters to make their output as pure sinusoidal
    as coming to projects solar and other many apps are waiting for us
  • Ramesh prabhu
    Ramesh prabhu
    Thanks for ur suggestion.....😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    its ok but please inform on what research you are interested
  • Ramesh prabhu
    Ramesh prabhu
    narayana murthy
    its ok but please inform on what research you are interested
    I am going to do "Modeling of submersible pump for photo-voltaic application"... Do u have any idea..
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Ramesh prabhu
    I am going to do "Modeling of submersible pump for photo-voltaic application"... Do u have any idea..
    nice so you chosen solar power related topic think of yourself and if you struck any where we are always here to help you
    sorry i didn't understand the word submersible can you please explain it and about your idea too
  • Ramesh prabhu
    Ramesh prabhu
    It s abt underground pump.. My aim is to drive this pump (which s coupled wit induction motor at front) with the help of solar power...
    For phase 1, my aim is to do modeling on Induction motor. Do u have idea on modeling.. Does any of ur forum friends have idea?..
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i didn't seen this video completely but i hope this may help you
    [video=youtube;F5XLJijIiYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5XLJijIiYw[/video]
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    It's a nice idea to drive a pump using solar power. But make sure that the power obtained from the photovoltaics installed for this project is enough to drive the pumps. As we know pumps need a large quantity of power to drive them. Are you going to use large batteries?. Sure it will be a big hit project.
    To get this project success you got to select the best photovoltaic cells(high conversion efficient). Then use the best interface circuit to ensure that the most of the power harnessed is taken to battery or something.
    Next phase in your project, may be designing the perfect speed control mechanisms for the induction motor without wasting much power. These things should be available as separate topics in ieee papers. You got to integrate them correctly.
    Ramesh prabhu

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can download the GRE Mathematics Review PDF, which contains complete information about the types of mathematics concepts you need to know for taking the GRE. It also has practice...
Hi Friends, I am Mr.oxymoron. I would like to share and gain some knowledge from CZ. Thank You All.
hiiiii guyz plz tell me whch is the best laptop in the market nw dayz.....my budget is 40000-50000.............nd need general configuration wth 15.6 screen .....and also tell me abt netbuk...
Following PDF contains pointers about following topics: Numbers and Quantities Mathematical expressions, symbols and variables Geometry Geometric Figures Coordinate Systems Sets, Lists and Sequences Data and statistics Data distributions and...
Could anyone suggest a good and free high resolution GIF image creator for mac or windows? GIFs exported from Macromedia Flash get blurred. 😐