Reasons You Shouldn't Do MBA?

I'm asking a different question here - I want to know the reasons CEans think for not doing an MBA. Does MBA guarantee your dream job, money and status? What if you don't have an MBA?

Give me strong reasons for not doing MBA.

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    I am also doing MBA and I think Engineering+MBA is better than only Engineering. It has a wider scope.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The campus placements season is on. We're getting lot of visitors who're looking for help on interviews, aptitude tests and so on. We already have several how to face interviews....
In terms of Broadband Wireless Networking, what are the roles of WIRELESS ANTENNAE/TRANSCEIVER, BROADBAND MODEM, HUB/SWITCH/ROUTER, HUB SITES and Also, their Relative positions. Please, Do help. I will be thankfull.
CR4 - Blog Entry: Magnetic Chucks: Permanent, Electromagnetic, or Electro-Permanent?
Motorola on Tuesday unveiled a new Android smartphone that is likely soon headed to both AT&T and T-Mobile in the U.S. The Motorola PRO+ has: Android 2.3 Gingerbread candy bar...
One of our CEans wrote the following question to me via PM. I usually ask everyone to post their questions on the forum so that larger audience benefits. Here's the...