Real Time monitoring of Biotechnology Processes

Though this thread may fit into Industrial Controls and Instruments category, because of specific interest to bioprocesses it is being put up here.

Real time monitoring of biotechnology processes has been well nigh impossible till now. New developmennte in fibre optic technology may change all that. New instrumentation processes will permit easy monitoring of bio pharmaceutical fermentation processes in real time.

viewer.zmags.com
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I’ve been trying to find the answer to this question for a while and don’t really seem to be getting anywhere. I can’t find any really useful information on this....
hi friends,plz send me the information about the aircooler with solar energy
I have done my project based on hand gesture recognition anyone interested contact me i can help you
The odd distortions seen when taking pictures with rolling shutter cameras like those on cell phones may have an explanation based on relativistic effects. https://www.electronicscomponentswor... Products from ElectronicsComponentsWorld.com
Nissan is giving the electric van concept a go. The company has announced the e-NV200 compact van which will go into production in 2013. This is the company's second electric...