REAL TIME ISSUES

Hi friends. can anyone suggest me some real time problems in the industry/society at present?? i am interested in doing a project as a solution, but could not get any real time issues in my mind😔

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    raja_karthick
    could not get any real time issues in my mind😔
    Are you serious?
    There are problems galore:
    1. Women's safety
    2. Children's malnutrition
    3. Education
    4. Global Warming
    The list is endless. Even in ECE there can be a lot of issues.
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    A.V.Ramani
    Are you serious?
    There are problems galore:
    1. Women's safety
    2. Children's malnutrition
    3. Education
    4. Global Warming
    The list is endless. Even in ECE there can be a lot of issues.
    thank u for the suggestions sir. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gionee India's Pioneer series is soon getting a new entrant with Gionee P5W expected to be officially launched in the next few weeks. The news came to light when Zauba...
Future Google Smartwatch may suck blood right out of your wrist, perform tests, analyse your blood and tell you whether you can eat that pastry. Google has just applied to...
As a kid, Avinash Singh used to love everything about cars. He used to play in and around the local market where there were ample of garages and bicycle, bike...
Yesterday I was reading article How my startup lost Rs15 lakh and shut down before its first anniversary One of the reason behind failure of this guy start up "Most...
Hello everyone !! I'm a 3rd year engineering student from electronics and communication trade. The most difficult question for me from a great while is which career I want for...