Real Spiderman - But Lizard inspired. Super adhesives superior to what lizards use

Biomimicking has come a long way. Studying how the colourful Gekos move has helped Prof Autumn, from Lewis & Clark College in Oregon to come up with controllable adhesion. Sort of real life Spider Man, only inspired by Gekos instead of spiders.

The real Spider-Man: Stickiness goes to the next level - BBC News

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is super stuff. I remembered covering an article on VoiCE that dealt with re-growing of body organs, similar to the one shown in the movie 'Amazing Spiderman' - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

“When you don't talk, there's a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said.”
Dear All, Can any one help me with the construction & design of magnetic level gauge.
We have a huge requirement for a freelance engineers from Mechanical (Static/Rotary), Instrumentation, Process & Piping. Interested candidate can post their resume on info@xyntech.in Xyntech Solutions Mumbai
We, most of Android users probably won't be using Stock ROM. So I am initiating a thread where you can brag about your custom ROMS. Please mention your phone company...
1>> Personal Computers < Desktops < Laptops < Netbooks < Tablets < Ultrabook < ??? 2>>Mobile with Antenna < Smaller Mobile < Bar/Clamshell/Slide Mobile < PDA < Touchphone < Smartphone...