Ready Made Engineering Projects

Running an engineers forum is an interesting experience. I have my email ID publicly displayed to make it easier for members/guests to get in touch with me with queries related to the website.However, most of the engineering students use it to initiate chat discussion with me. The chat discussions are often initiated with an aim to avoid the registration process on CE (which is free and easy, by the way) and get quick answers to the questions. Interestingly, 90% of these chat sessions are about third/final year engineering projects. Students ask for ready made projects, code, circuits and reports and they provide genuine reasons as well. The reasons could be "I'm late for submissions", "I don't know how to start", or simply, "I just want project done, and I am ready to pay...".I often advise these students to start working on the project on their own and if they get stuck, they can always ask for help through CE Forums. We love to help an engineer who's trying and got stuck than an engineer who wants everything ready-made.I hope CE plays a catalyst in turning the 'free lunch' mentality of engineering students.Kaustubh Katdare | Founder, CrazyEngineers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a tip for engineering students who are looking for summer training in companies. Get in touch with your college's alumni network.Students often underestimate the importance of Alumni Network of...
Google has released official statement saying that from now onwards, site's loading speed will matter in site's search engine ranking. All things same, the faster loading website will get higher...
One of the most frequently asked question is whether MBA degree would help in starting a business. The answer is, yes it can. But not in the ways you expect...
Four years after its inception on the Internet, CrazyEngineers is now ready to make its first hire. We've started looking for engineers who are great bloggers to contribute to our...
Popular Indian Author of "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish", Rashmi Bansal is back with her latest novel, "Connect The Dots". The first book featured stories of entrepreneurs who had a degree...