Reading video and making frames of it using MATLAB

Hi,
I am trying to develop a small project for Content Based Video Retrieval (CBVR), based on the YCbCr components of the frames of the video. I've tried reading the video and making it into frames, but in vain.😕

I've tried aviread function. Then, tried Frame = mov(frame).cdata; to get the frame data, which is kept in loop, and some other commands, but couldn't succeed. I've even tried mpegread package, but couldn't even read the mpeg file. 😔

Plzzzzz help me out guys... Once I get the frames, I can move further....

Thanks in advnace.....

Replies

• Sagar Sutariya
    Sagar Sutariya
    Hi we guys are also working on project in which we need to extract frames from video using matlab and at that time this url helps us lot.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

THIS FILE SHOWS THE DIFFERENT SYSTEMS ABOUT STEAM TURBINE, FROM ALSTOM COMPANY AT ASBUILT PROJECT IN EGYPT. ​ Description of Steam Turbine Systems_ALSTOM Description of Steam Turbine Systems_ALSTOM.pdf for more...
Here u can share ur personal experience of Technical round also make the Query to solve
DMK leader and former communications minister A. Raja, has been summoned by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in connection with the 2G spectrum. Can someone explain what exactly was...
OM Nanotech is a semiconductor company promoted by two non-resident Indians, who announced the launch of the first 'made in India' memory modules and flash product brands. These brand names...
Facebook Disconnect is an extension for Google Chrome Browser developed by Google engineer Brian Kennish. Facebook is notified whenever you visit one of the more than one million sites on...