Reading Law Books

I somehow started reading some law books and knowing some legal facts & legal sections. How crazy they are? Really. I read a bit about company law, property law, assets - shares, Domestic violence act and so on... Some sections made me laugh and yes they are funny and some are so typical... Lots of doubts raised in my mind and all are clarified by my dad.

Now, Should Engineers need to know about any legal stuff?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    actually as civil engineers we have to learn the laws and legal stuff pertaining to tenders, contracts, construction, etc. its an elective for this sem. but we haven't selected it as our elective.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    which book are you suggest to read ??
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    books regarding? I mean what acts you want to know?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    praveenscience
    Heya friends, this book looks nice... The Human Rights: Conventions and Indian Law - U. N. Gupta - Google Books
    Thanks praveenscience
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Do give us a review of how the book is.. ๐Ÿ˜€ I just suggested... ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I do not know, but there are some laws motor laws. Once of which states that any vehicle over 220W power (not sure of exact value) will require a registration from RTO.

But for mech There are not much things to read in law, unless you are planning to become an industrialist.

For CS there are books on ethical hacking and all.
    For civil there are road safety and building constructions things. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    praveenscience
    Do give us a review of how the book is.. ๐Ÿ˜€ I just suggested... ๐Ÿ˜
    I just glance the book. I observed there are 388 pages so i put that link in my collection. I will see it as i get some extra time.
  • scottaleger
    scottaleger
    "Career in Law"

Author : Manish Arora

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi There, You use different devices in your daily life that is smart and cessation displays, it can be used a mobile phone, a wristwatches, portable music player or any...

pim

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’:cool
These are some problems from the Maths review doc provided by ETS. Can somebody provide the solutions?? Q 1. When the positive integer n is divided by 3, the remainder...
The Department of Telecomm, (DOT), has blocked the following websites from Access in INDIA due to piracy issues. 01. Megaupload.com 02. Mediafire.com 03. Megavideo.com 04. VideoBB.com 05. Novamov.com 06. Movshare.net...
Want to know different branches or options in computer science engineering.?๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” means like various options in this field like animation , programming , web designing etc. Thanx in advance for...