Re: help regarding about latest seminar topics in computer science

help me 😎regarding about latest seminar topics in computer science

Replies

• hussain_14
    hussain_14
    here's the link Information Technology IT Seminar Topics 2019 2020 PPT PDF go check out it has good latest topics select any one according to your interest!!!!
  • hussain_14
    hussain_14
    here's the link #-Link-Snipped-# Information Technology Seminar Topics IT go check out it has good latest topics select any one according to your interest!!!!
  • hussain_14
    hussain_14
    here's the link seminarsonly.com/IT Information Technology Seminar Topics IT go check out it has good latest topics select any one according to your interest!!!!
  • hussain_14
    hussain_14
    Also seminartopics.net is a good site 2 chck out 4 IT seminars.....
  • anee
    anee
    You may also check #-Link-Snipped-# for seminar topics

😁
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    If your interested check
    1.Packet interception
    2.Microsoft silverlight
    3.Wearable computers
    4.MBMS
    5.Stream computing
    6.Digitalsmell
  • rajesh1257
    rajesh1257
    help me regarding the selection of latest i.t technical seminar topics

good afternoon,i am persuing b.tech final year as I.T specialization i need your help in selection of technical seminar topics.Please provide some of the latest seminar topics in infromation technology.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Why dont you pick one of the seminar topics from here?

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Kuttus, you can create a new thread and put all the related indexes. That would help many newbies I guess.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am an ece student. i wanted to do a mini project. plzzz suggest me a project and the full procedure to do it.plzzzzz i need it soon.😔😔😔
a silly Question... what is the difference between NTFS & FAT32,FAT type of specification which is seen inhard disk ,usb😒
hye friends, i'm rupesh from NIT, jamshedpur-jharkhand(india)😁
Farhan Akhtar's debut as an actor ROCKS!! Everybody has done a stupendous job with nice music to tap your feet! DefiniteLy a must go, if you have the thing for...
Any One know wat a water rocket is???????