desijays
desijays
Branch Unspecified
18 Apr 2008

Re-Entry

Well, Im not a new member of CE exactly. Just been inactive for quite a while. So I thought Ill take the liberty to re-introduce myself.

Well, as is obvious, im desijays. corny id I know. but i'll stick with. A big 'hi' to all you new members and a special 'hi' to biggie, kidakaka, xheavenlyx and all the other old timers.

so..............................did I miss anything !!!!!!!! ?
18 Apr 2008
desijays
Well, Im not a new member of CE exactly. Just been inactive for quite a while. So I thought Ill take the liberty to re-introduce myself.

Well, as is obvious, im desijays. corny id I know. but i'll stick with. A big 'hi' to all you new members and a special 'hi' to biggie, kidakaka, xheavenlyx and all the other old timers.

so..............................did I miss anything !!!!!!!! ?
Hey Desijays!

Where were you dude? We all missed you. Welcome back to all new CE 😉 [you must have noticed the change!]

CEans, desijays has been a valued member of CE and has helped CE in numerous ways in past. You'll soon see his articles that he wrote for CE which got published in a leading youth magazine based out of Pune (India).

Keep rocking! :smile:
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
18 Apr 2008
Welcome back, bro!

Can't wait to see those articles 😀
friendster7

friendster7

Branch Unspecified
18 Apr 2008
Welcome back..a lot have changed..hope u can help us ..
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
18 Apr 2008
Welcome back-

we hope you stay as hibernating is for bears! =)
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
19 Apr 2008
By the way Desijays, are you interested in resurrecting the CE Messenger? At the moment we are laying out the framework for the CE Bot here:
celab.tk

If we can clearly layout the objectives for CE Messenger, maybe it can be actively discussed again?
desijays

desijays

Branch Unspecified
22 Apr 2008
ah, yes... I see that it has been laying dormant for awhile now. Well, let me just check out where we left off, then probably pick up the pieces to restart

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.