Ravenous Black Hole swallows the surroundings

The Very Large Telescope of EOS shows a black Hole in the Milky Way gobbling up a gas cloud:
Pulled Apart By Black Hole Heart - Universe Today

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well such great pull of gravity yet we are amazed at the possibility that around this black hole Several stars are orbitting in fixed path Just like that of Solar System
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Conqueror
    Well such great pull of gravity yet we are amazed at the possibility that around this black hole Several stars are orbitting in fixed path Just like that of Solar System
    Black holes are still largely black mysteries. The more we know about themm more unknowns are opening up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

STMicroelectronics has announced the STA333IS system-on-chip that measures just 2.57 mm x 3.24mm and yet delivers up to 2x20W of audio output! Incredible, isn't' it? The chip is the most...
After reading countless reviews and experiencing one myself - it's clear that the trackpads on Windows machines absolutely suck and those on the Macbooks rock! Ask any of the Macbook...
After the release of Fedora 19 Schrodinger's Cat, Fedora team & community is working on next upcoming upgrade of Fedora 20. Recently in the mailing list, some of the Fedora...
how to get a job in automobile industry or automobile manufacturing side......like ashok leyland..,,Hero,,honda,,audi,,bmw,,etc,,........?
When i was doing my 8th semester, we had a paper like this, as an elective. i did not choose to study it though, because it appeared to be more...