Raspberry pi projects

I would like to do my project on raspberry pi..pls suggest some ideas which is useful ...can I do raspberry pi as a broadcasting FM station.?is this a good project ?

Replies

• Ritika Sharma
    Ritika Sharma
    There are many projects which you can make by using Raspberry pi. But it only depend on the money you can spend to make it. There are few i'll enlist here which I heard about
    1. Raspberry pi computer (however it is slow but we become able to make a mini computer by the small kit)
    2. Raspberry pi music box
    3. RPi cell phone
    4. RPi gaming console
    5. RPi satellite
    6. RPi copter =robotic helicopter can
    There are whole lot others........ And FM station is also a great idea. And it seems fun.
    All the best for the project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

XML-RPC is a very straightforward and effective data transport mechanism. Requests and responses are formatted in a common way. Clients and service providers can easily implement this simple protocol. PHP...
Around a year back, due to some "compulsory attendance" drag I had to attain an outreach program in a village school. The main idea of the program was to teach...
how can we create wifi sharing page for store example just like we use in use in cafe teria like domios will get otp for login wifi and after some...
Dear all, kindaly suggest me, if a person get placed in his/her campus placement in wipro. But due to some reason they couln't sent their document till final intimation by...
Panasonic India has announced the launch of its amazing action camera Panasonic HX-A1 at an unbelievable price of Rs. 19,990. The camera does a lot of stuff that you want...