View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12889 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Is Ideal for Embedded Systems, Machine Learning

The latest model of the Raspberry Pi, The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has a series of new features that should make it an attractive offering to embedded systems engineers and makers looking to explore advanced applications such as machine learning.
I'm a beginner could it help me start with this raspberry pi3
A.V.Ramani
The latest model of the Raspberry Pi, The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has a series of new features that should make it an attractive offering to embedded systems engineers and makers looking to explore advanced applications such as to learn machine learning.
Hey there,
I want to learn machine learning and I wanted your opinion on what specialization should I choose. I am not sure about anything right now to be honest and I am keeping an open mind before I start looking at the course objectively.
A.V.Ramani
@Harshad Italiya , any views?[/QUOTE
Hi there ,is there anything that offers a project in embedded systems from your side?
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Apr 30, 2018
Sandra James
Hey there,
I want to learn machine learning and I wanted your opinion on what specialization should I choose. I am not sure about anything right now to be honest and I am keeping an open mind before I start looking at the course objectively.
@Sandra James + @Saicharandgp :
For the machine learning it's a big topic I think first you should go thru the theory itself and yeah by the time you can surely try your hands on with Raspberry Pi applications and all.
Here are some projects showcase based on Raspberry Pi different models:- Click Here

Share this content on your social channels -