Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Is Ideal for Embedded Systems, Machine Learning

The latest model of the Raspberry Pi, The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has a series of new features that should make it an attractive offering to embedded systems engineers and makers looking to explore advanced applications such as machine learning.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• saicharan dogiparthi
    saicharan dogiparthi
    I'm a beginner could it help me start with this raspberry pi3
  • Sandra James
    Sandra James
    A.V.Ramani
    The latest model of the Raspberry Pi, The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has a series of new features that should make it an attractive offering to embedded systems engineers and makers looking to explore advanced applications such as to Learn Machine Learning - [2022] Best Machine Learning Tutorials | Hackr.io.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hey there,
    I want to learn machine learning and I wanted your opinion on what specialization should I choose. I am not sure about anything right now to be honest and I am keeping an open mind before I start looking at the course objectively.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-# , any views?
  • saicharan dogiparthi
    saicharan dogiparthi
    A.V.Ramani
    #-Link-Snipped-# , any views?[/QUOTE
    Hi there ,is there anything that offers a project in embedded systems from your side?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sandra James
    Hey there,
    I want to learn machine learning and I wanted your opinion on what specialization should I choose. I am not sure about anything right now to be honest and I am keeping an open mind before I start looking at the course objectively.
    #-Link-Snipped-# + #-Link-Snipped-# :
    For the machine learning it's a big topic I think first you should go thru the theory itself and yeah by the time you can surely try your hands on with Raspberry Pi applications and all.
    Here are some projects showcase based on Raspberry Pi different models:- Hackster.io - The community dedicated to learning hardware.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi has launched a lot of value for money smartphones, both in China as well as in India. One of them will be the Mi A1, also known as Mi...
Homegrown consumer electronics manufacturer Intex Technologies has launched a new smartphone, the Intex Uday in India. With a pocket-friendly price tag of Rs 7,999, the device comes in three color...
Goodness gracious! Now AI can suffer from dementia. Quote: “Catastrophic forgetting," is a major hurdle toward fully autonomous artificial intelligence. In a video interview, Anatoli Gorchechnikov, co-founder of Neurala, discusses...
Hi, I am trying to come up with a theoretical design of a nanomachine that can take materials in the area and use them to build simple structures.
I want to create 1000s of delay for my application in RO water system. which microcontroller should I used and can anyone suggest any algorithm for the same?