Rajinikanth's Kochadaiyaan Movie [Behind the scenes]

Kochadaiyaan is an upcoming Tamil period film to be directed by Soundarya R. Ashwin and written by K. S. Ravikumar.

The film will feature Rajinikanth alongside an ensemble cast, including R. Sarathkumar, Aadhi, Deepika Padukone, Shobana, Rukmini Vijayakumar, Jackie Shroff and Nassar.

The film, which is expected to be shot with motion capturein 3D, will have cinematography handled by Rajiv Menon whilst background score and soundtrack will be composed by A. R. Rahman. It will also release in Hindi, Telugu, Japanese and English.

For all the Rajnikanth Fans out there, check this out -

What do you think?

Replies

• circularsquare
    circularsquare
    btw Superstar is paired opposite Deepika Padukone , she must be younger than Rajni's daughter.
    This proves Rajni Saar is evergreen.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice Nice 😀 the technology is good 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember when 'Sivaji' was released, I went to watch the movie in Tamil -> and I didn't know a letter in Tamil! Yet enjoyed the movie fully with the housefull of enthusiastic audience! Watching this superstar's movie is an experience in itself. No other actor can duplicate that! 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    circularsquare
    btw Superstar is paired opposite Deepika Padukone , she must be younger than Rajni's daughter.
    This proves Rajni Saar is evergreen.
    Indeed. Nothing can beat him.

The_Big_K
    I remember when 'Sivaji' was released, I went to watch the movie in Tamil -> and I didn't know a letter in Tamil! Yet enjoyed the movie fully with the housefull of enthusiastic audience! Watching this superstar's movie is an experience in itself. No other actor can duplicate that! 👍
    I am hoping that the story of this film is really good too. Language doesn't matter then. 😀

Anyone, any idea when is it releasing?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can somebody suggest me a good book on Piping layout and design. I need an insight into standard protocol followed when designing piping in a new plant.
i've done a line follower robot as in this site "https://www.kmitl.ac.th/~kswichit/LFrobot/LFrobot.htm" but the motors are not rotating according to the sensor values... can anyone tell me what mite be the...
I,m Happy to be a part in this Crazy Engineers Forum 😀; Dear forum members of CE, Greetings from Loganathan(myself), I'm a technologist first of all, finished my post graduation...
I had come across this puzzle somewhere, I don't remember where. 😳 The puzzle is: You have a 7 minutes and a 11 minutes hourglass. You have to boil an...
Here is an article from "BUSINESS INSIDER"regarding it. I personally think that the author is quite correct here. Learn the Rules for Entrepreneurship​