RAIN-PAIN OR GAIN

As its a rainy season all engineers might be sitting home with their head in the piles of book and watching the rain drops falling as if they bored of it.....if u are in the same scenario as above then our are just like me.as i watching the flooded street i was wondering
why is it raining in city when all the water gona end up in sea
.i was wondering wish we could design something which makes clouds pour rain on the the region we want,10 million farms wont dry up and 1 lakh farmers wont suicide,as we all know india is the lucky country to have 4 seasons but sadly we dont make use of resources to the fullest.I live in mumbai and it rained so less last week that it took me just 6 hours to travel 1o kms with a cost of 300 rs.i dont get it why is there a need of rains in city,where 30% water is wasted and remaining get contaminated.the rest hopefully reaches the sea or creek and is our only source during the year.so what if we make it rain only in seas or near coastlines rather then deep in city causing havoc and promblems.what if we make rain when we want in those regions struck with droughts or famines.what if we design(IMPOSSIBLE IN MUMBAI) a drainage system which ensures all water goes into sea rather then clogging up everywhere.its not possible to develop an artifical rain cause for an engineer nothing is impossible.with recent technology anything is possible.though it may take years it will be a revolution ,a boon to mankind and major problems will be solved......so guys and girls please share our views and share what u have in our mind.....

Replies

• vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Perhaps by "cloud seeding" you can produce rain in the place you want by spraying the clouds with substances like Silver iodide or dry ice. Even china overcame a period of drought by seeding their clouds.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could the war between Apple and Samsung Seriously Affect Users? What role will it play when look back at the technology industry a few decades from now? What do CEans...
Can any one say about what is meant me google wave?
guys according to all of you what do u people think are the best schemes for protection of power systems??cn u give me a idea...if it is in the form...
All the reader are requested to help me in writing 8086 microprocessor programming where the questions are listed below : 1. Multiply AL times BL 2.Load the number F3H into...
hey CEian, if anyone have somple previous year paper of infosys campus entrance exams then plz me out there....?