Railway Anticollision System with Phis Plate Removal Sensing and Auto Track Changing

Hello every one .. I'am in my Final year computer Engineering. I need some guidance and help regarding my fianl year project , (an idea from the same site by sir Rupam Das)mention below..

A Railway Anticollision System with Phis Plate Removal Sensing and Auto Track Changing

1) if two train approches each other both should stop
2) If one train is behind another, front trains speed should increase, approching trains speed decreases
3) If they are far away , nothing should happen
4) If there is a probability of accident, and if alternative line is avilable, it must take that path.
5) If a Phis Plate is removed ahead of a train, the train must stop.
6) It must automatically start the journey once the plate is restored.

I need help regarding the sensors to be used and also the microcontroller and some guidance regarding their interfacing.
please guide me through it.
my email Id :
Thankyou😀​

Replies

• vibhav kulkarni
    vibhav kulkarni
    hey guys please suggest me something...!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Please donot post email id's in public forums, you will get more of spam than useful information.
  • vibhav kulkarni
    vibhav kulkarni
    English-Scared
    Please donot post email id's in public forums, you will get more of spam than useful information.
    ok .. thanx..!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please anybody tell me the working of two stroke petrol engine . I didn't i understand it in the class . please .
Yes. It is expected that the CAT 2012 notification will be out this Sunday. The sale of forms might commence on 30th of July and will go on till 17th...
The Google team is thrilled to announce our first g|day events in India. We're looking forward to engaging with this community of developers, business leaders, IT professionals and entrepreneurs who...
I have a wd passport essential hard drive am using it for the past 2 yrs, now not being used for couple of days today i check it shows to...
hi guys........crazy engineers......here is your new peer,am RAMAMOORTHY SRINIVASAN from chennai,i have completed my electrical and electronics engineering at thangavelu engineering college,an anna university affiliated institution(at june 2012).am a cool...